- Resources & Forms
1. Pray that Pastor Malone will trust and obey God at all times (Prov. 3:5-6; 1 Sam. 15:22-23; John 2:5; 13:17; 14:21; Rom. 10:17; 2 Cor. 5:7; Heb. 11:6).
2. Pray that Pastor Malone will be filled with or controlled by the Holy Spirit at all times (Eph. 5:18).
3. Pray that Pastor Malone will spend more time reading the Bible than books on the Bible (Joshua 1:8; Job 23:12; Ps. 1:1-3; Col. 3:16; 2 Tim. 3:16-17).
4. Pray that Pastor Malone will always teach and preach what God bids him (Jonah 3:2).
5. Pray that God will give Pastor Malone the grace to meet the requirements for walking with God:
- Holiness (1 Cor. 6:19-20; 2 Cor. 7:1; 1 Thess. 4:7; 1 Tim. 2:8; Heb. 12:14; 1 Pet. 1:15-16).
- Humility (Micah 6:8; Isa 57:15; Matt. 11:28-30; 23:12; Phil. 2:5-11; James 4:6-10).
- Harmony (Amos 3:3; 1 John 1:9).
6. Pray that God will give Pastor Malone the grace to stay fresh: to rest before becoming exhausted (Mark 6:31).
7. Pray that God will give Pastor Malone the grace to live a life totally committed to Jesus Christ (Luke 14:25-33; John 12:24-26; Rom 12:1-2).
One of the goals of the New Testament Church is for every member to participate in and to promote the Five Ships of a Healthy Church. These pages contain a summary of the Five Ships for your weekly review.
This Marriage Enrichment Ministry is for couples who are: joyfully married and want to enhance their relationship, married and want to reconnect with one another, engaged or dating.
Read The Sixty-Six Books In The Bible In Less Than One Year & Topical Color-coded Highlighting guide. By Julius R. Malone, Pastor-Teacher
(click text below)